Saturday, August 7, 2010

Enter Seattle

What is this silly horse hiding from? Is it in the Federal Witness Protection Program?

Insane

Whimsy on the Woad!

How scary!  In the flat fields of Saskatchewan

Interesting

North Shore of Superior

The Ritz
This is in Ontario and a lot like Alaska

Dear Friends ~


It is 7:20pm Saturday night and I am in a quasi-youth hostel/hotel next to a university in downtown Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and I am getting a change of heart.  So far, I have been hell-bent for Anchorage where I hoped to put something together job-wise for the winter.  Now, as I sit here missing 'home', and not necessarily Michigan, I am thinking that I could put together a nice 'home' in Seattle while I looked for work with the resources I currently have. Going to Alaska would put these resources in jeopardy.  Normally, I am good for that.  Right now, I am thinking that winter is coming and it would be great fun to explore a new place (in the rain).


So please feel free to vote on whether or not I should do this, either through the comment section below, or by e-mail.  I am listening but I have spoken my heart.  I will check in again at about Calgary, British Columbia.  Thank you.

The entire lake is formed from glacial rock
love,

Scenes like this are ubiquitous throughout Ontario and Manitoba
Farming in the Canadian Plains seems quite prosperous
Chris
These Zen-like creations were to be found on outcrops all along the highway

Aaron Provincial Park in Ontario
Measured about 8 feet - how quaint!

No comments:

Post a Comment